Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This was a project!



This for sure was a project for two reasons...

A. I helped out a friend with his project by taking this picture....
B. It took a long time just to set up the shot lighting wise, and even longer to get the shot we were looking for.

We never really got that perfect shot, but this picture represents for me the toil and pain to get this picture, but also the sweetness of what I had accomplished. There are a lot of pictures, but here are two just to show you a little bit of what we got.

Bigger Resolution Links
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/4404648654_2dd069b62e_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/4404648588_dd0288901e_b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. yo Noah...post these in higher resolution. i'd love to see the detail you get in the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the bottom image has a mac mouse being dropped into whatever liquid that is. I have also had issues with mac's "mice", so this image starts to talk to me about some of those issues.

    Really great shot, not easy to do.

    ReplyDelete