Tuesday, March 30, 2010



As I have been trying to figure out what I'll be doing with this summer, I have been given cause to reflect back a lot on last summer. Over these past couple weeks on facebook, I have been beginning to see many of my friends from the place I worked last year talking about going back there again. I have been thinking about the camp my family will be running back home. Thinking about how my sister will be working as a nanny. I just find it so exciting that while we are in school, there are so many possibilities for just being free to go wherever we need to or want to with our months off from classes. We don't have housing holding us back, or families of our own yet. There is just so much that can be done.

I especially like these two images out of the many that I shot last year. They really captured the feel of where I lived and worked. The rustic-ness, the warmth, the colors. I feel that the first one exhibits a strong composition --- but it is also just very typical of the types of people that I found myself surrounded by in Montana/Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment