Wednesday, March 24, 2010

albums



















For the Social Landscape project I have been putting together a scrap book of the people I hang out with. I have been documenting where we go and what we do for a couple weeks now and I have really enjoyed making my project into something personal. One photo opportunity was last weekend when I got to do a little harping with the Hudson Branch. It was an exciting experience to have with the guys.

Doing this project has made me realize I would love to do more photo albums. I would love to have digital copies of the pictures I want to keep, even though there may be copies online somewhere. There is something about a printed photo that is so much more personal than a facebook photo.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy that he's framed in the harp. Did you include this one in the project? Really nice!

    ReplyDelete