Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yellow

Yellow used to be my favorite color. And I think I know why. It is so bold and dynamic. So striking. Sad thing is that it completely looses the effect if you change it to black and white. Very disappointing. Anyway, yellow.

The colander I found very interesting because of the pattern in it. But what I like the most about it is that it almost takes up the whole frame. If I could go back, I would take more pictures, where the colander took up the entire frame. And just play with it more, by zooming in and use different angles.

On Sunday, I was going around Lindner just taking pictures. I was in the lobby when i took this picture of the wall socket and yellow cord. Who would have thought such a, well...common thing would be so sweet looking? I love the way the cord isn't in completely. It has been there awhile. Or used alot. The texture in the wallpaper is another interesting aspect of the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment