Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Weakness

This is a thumbnail shot of the mess that my room is right now. It is by far my greatest weakness and frustration in life. I have a smallish room and a lot of stuff and keeping it clean is a daily challenge that I fail at time and time again. This is an interesting picture of how this chair has been used for holding stuff instead of for sitting on. Its use has been shifted and re-evaluated to fit my every day need for it. I feel as if this happens with a lot of things we own. We own too much and don't use very much of it half the time. I thought this picture was a good example of that lifestyle and a good reason to evaluate what we own and how we use it.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the colors and the color cast in this image. They give it a sort of "vintage" feel.

    I also like the fact that there is a lot going on in this image. Initially, my eye is drawn to the pile of stuff in the foreground, but is quickly pulled to the contrast of the green wall in the background. Eventually, my eye returns to the foreground where I begin inspecting the pile of stuff. Good movement.

    ReplyDelete