Monday, February 7, 2011

Forgotten

As I was checking my mailbox (very rare), I looked over into what always seems like the deserted corner and saw these broken mailboxes. Some were falling off of the hinges, most didn't lock anymore, and others didn't have the numbers on them anymore. It made me think of being forgotten. Here these broken mailboxes sit next to fully functioning boxes, and yet they are forgotten even though we look at them almost on a daily basis. Are they too broken for human interaction?

2 comments:

  1. The perspective of this picture is really dynamic. Being a little taller than the average Joe, it's really interesting to see the world from another angle. Also, the way the image is cropped takes it out of its surroundings. Though I know this is at Judson, it would be easy to convince someone it was taken in another country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this image, but I want to straighten out the perspective.

    ReplyDelete