Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ampersand


This image is focusing on one of the parts in typography that is most interesting and oftentimes most taken for granted. I found the bag itself, laying on the floor, to be very interesting and wanted to test out my own along with my camera's ability to capture an image primarily focused on one part of this bag that was laying under my sister's dresser on here dirty floor. The clean type counteracts where the bag was on the floor and I thought the vantage point made it all the more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. What I enjoy about this image is your use of depth of field and angle to draw attention to the ampersand. By applying these two techniques, you have brought the focus to this figure and diminished the importance of the other two words.

    ReplyDelete